We are proud that we have been helping customers plan their dream kitchens and bathrooms for over 13 years here at Pittville, Cheltenham. Since then, Pittville has continued to grow and we have continued our 5* reviews. Our bathroom and kitchen shop are opposite each other on Prestbury Road – and both have recently been refitted with a range of styled kitchens and bathrooms to suit all.
We believe that choosing to work with a independent retailer has a huge amount of benefits…
We’ve put together the top reasons that you should consider when it comes to choosing the design company for your project.
- Tailored and bespoke. We know there is not a ‘one size fits all’ when it comes to Bathrooms and Kitchens – all of our kitchens and bathrooms are bespoke to fit your space and each render will be put together by the designers and will be based around the measurements of your room and your requirements. You will then come back into the showroom, sit with your designer and go through your designs, make any alterations, and then you sit back and let us do the rest.
- More personal. Unlike Nationwide companies, we are only ever working with a handful of customers at one time, so our customers get all of our attention. We take the time and make the effort to really listen to the needs of our customer and ensure that we go above and beyond to create their dream project.
- We’re here from start – finish. From the moment you enquire about your project, to after your project has been completed (and beyond). You’ll have the same designer as your point contact throughout. We’re a small team, and your designer will be able to guild you on all aspects of your project and see the project through with you. They will be there to answer any questions and make any amendments that you wish to be carried out during your project. That means, your designer will know your project inside out and will be able to tell you what stage your project is and will project manage for you, meaning the duration will be as easy as possible for you.
- Supporting local! When you shop local, you’re not only getting a bespoke, personal and tailored service, you’re also helping the local economy to grow. Research has showed that by just spending £10 locally, means £50 back in the local economy – so think how much you’ll be helping local trade with your new Bathroom or Kitchen.
- Customer reviews. We are proud of the fact that we have 5* customer reviews and have achieved this by all of the above.
If you’re in the early stages of your home project, get in contact to see how Pittville can help and come and meet one of our designers for a free initial chat about your space and requirements and remember why you should buy your kitchen and bathroom locally…