To help support our recent expansion, we are looking for a part time Showroom Assistant to provide cover for our various showrooms during busy periods. The main responsibilities are to provide a professional welcome for our customers; explain the benefits of our products and services and capture details to pass on to our designers / sales team. Days / Hours can be flexible and weekend working will be required.
If the following describes you and you are looking for a new opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You have great people skills with the ability to build and maintain rapport appropriately with customers, suppliers and colleagues
- You have experience / an interest in home improvements (e.g. kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, spas renovations)
- You have experience of working in a retail sales environment
- Established in 2007, we offer creative design, supply and installation services for luxury bathrooms, kitchens, bedrooms, living spaces and spas to clients across the Cotswolds and beyond.
- We are still a relatively small and very welcoming team! We are happy to help train the right person on our products and services to help our new colleague get up and running quickly in this new role.