We are looking for an exceptional Senior Designer to lead our Bathroom team. You will be responsible for overall management of our boutique showroom in Cheltenham, ensuring the bathrooms we design and install delight our customers. Reporting to the General Manager, you will also be responsible for developing productive relationships with our wide range of suppliers to ensure we deliver the best products and services available.
If the following describes you and you are looking for an exciting new opportunity, we’d love to hear from you. Contact us at email@example.com
- You are experienced at generating leads and converting the right leads into satisfied customers
- You have proven your excellence in design combined with your experience of installations to ensure your projects are both beautiful and functional.
- You have strong administration and organisational skills as you recognise they are key to ensuring smooth installation of our bathroom projects. You are fully versed with CRM systems (ideally EQ), CAD packages (ideally 2020) and Microsoft Office 365 applications.
- Last but certainly not least, you develop strong relationships with both customers and your team / colleagues. You are excited by the opportunity to lead our bathroom team to deliver great service and help make Pittville a great place to work.
- Established in 2007, we offer creative design, supply and installation services for luxury bathrooms, kitchens, bedrooms, living spaces and spas to clients across the Cotswolds and beyond.
- We are still a relatively small and very welcoming team! We are looking forward to the opportunities a new Senior Designer brings to Pittville, including the potential for future expansion and can’t wait to help our new colleague get up and running quickly in this new role.